Planning, Consents & Surveying
Cook Costello has a highly respected surveying consultant who utilises GPS and Robotic Total Station equipment to provide excellent results.
- Subdivision scheme plan development and project costing
- Land Transfer surveys. Our surveyor will handle all the land transfer aspects of the process (survey field work, calculations, plan draughting) before obtaining the necessary clearances from Council required for the issuing of new titles.
- Covenant and easement surveys
- Topographical surveys - building sites, site development, earthworks design and volume calculation, Stockpiles, Farm planning.
- Building set out
- Road legalisation surveys
- Boundary redefinition - to ensure that new fences are being built in the correct position
- Height in relation to boundary determinations
- Civil construction set out
- As-built surveys
- Quarry monitoring surveys
- Volumes control surveys
Our team is highly experienced in all aspects of resource consents. We deal with the full range of consent work, including land use, subdivision, discharge and coastal consents. Consent projects may range from a simple single lot effluent discharge to major residential or commercial developments.
- Consultation - providing advice on the requirements for obtaining a resource consent
- Working with other consultants to compile resource consent applications
- Liaising with council officers
- Managing the resource consent application process through the council
Rangitane River Park: 32 lot rural subdivision.
The Palms: Lifestyle Village