Registered Professional Surveyors and Licensed Cadastral Surveyors who are specialists in all aspects of surveying and land development.
Our experienced & qualified team of surveyors provides a full range of services to meet with clients requirements on any scale of engagement. This may range from the simplest boundary marking for fencing purposes to detailed large scale urban subdivisions.
The versatility of our team matched with the latest technology, equipment and innovation can be applied to any client request. Our survey services typically include, but are not limited to:
- Subdivision scheme plan development and project costing
- Land Transfer surveys. Our surveyors will handle all the land transfer aspects of the process (survey field work, calculations, plan draughting) before obtaining the necessary clearances from Council required for the issuing of new titles.
- Covenant and easement surveys
- Topographical surveys - building sites, site development, earthworks design and volume calculation, stockpiles, farm planning.
- Building set out
- Road legalisation surveys
- Boundary disputes & redefinition - to ensure that new fences are being built in the correct position
- Height in relation to boundary determinations
- Civil construction set out
- As-built surveys
- Quarry monitoring surveys
- Volumes control surveys
- GPS Surveys
Subdivisions & Land Development
As professional surveyors, we have a detailed overall knowledge of all stages of the subdivision process starting from the initial consultation through to the final issue of titles by Land Information New Zealand. By being involved early in project planning and design, we are able to help define a proposal in the most efficient & cost effective path while increasing the chances of success.
Typical Services that we offer in the subdivision process, but are not limited to are:
- Project Scoping & Feasibility
- Scheme Plan Development
- Consultation with other consultants and council
- Subdivision Consent Applications
- Subdivision consent compliance
- Land Transfer Survey
- Land Development Engineering Design & Supervision
09 438 9529
Rangitane River Park: 32 lot rural subdivision.
The Palms: Lifestyle Village