Graduate Structural and Geotechnical Engineers wanted in Whangarei, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch
Cook Costello is a private multidisciplinary consultancy with a great core team which is currently expanding to meet high demand. We have made a significant and ongoing commitment to the earthquake recovery effort in Christchurch while still having a national focus through our current nationwide projects.
We are always on the look out for graduate engineers to join our diverse multicultural team of recent Graduate, Intermediate and Senior Engineers and Architects,
To be successful with Cook Costello you must have the following attributes:
- Relevant Bachelor of Engineering degree.
- Desire to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work accurately and independently while managing your time to meet due dates.
In return for your experience and expertise, you will receive:
- Support for professional registration and ongoing professional development.
- The opportunity to be involved with a range of projects and experiences through our different disciplines.
- Opportunity to work in the challenging Kaikoura earthquake recovery effort
- The opportunity to travel between our offices as projects allow
All Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you want to be an integral part of a growing, innovative multidisciplinary firm, I urge you to apply by emailing a CV and Cover letter through to email@example.com