Land Surveyor/Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
Primary Location: Wellington
We are growing from strength to strength across the country and our fantastic Wellington team now requires a surveyor who would like to further their own experience and move into a senior role by building and leading a team. If you are looking to take the next step in your surveying career within a supportive and empowering team environment, this is most definitely the role for you.
About the role
As a Land Surveyor you will:
- Meet and deal with clients and provide solutions to enable their projects to be delivered
- Undertake cadastral surveying and manage consents
- Work on subdivisions and land development projects with a great team
- Administer contracts and construction supervision, and/or 12d model alignment and engineering design
Skills and experience
- Ability to think independently and manage projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong CAD skills - knowledge of either AutoCAD, 12D and Landonline.
- An interest in engineering and land development projects
- 5+ years' experience in land surveying preferred
- You must have a BSurv or other tertiary qualification in land surveying and be licensed to undertake cadastral surveys (or working towards it)
- Experience in using modern surveying equipment
- Wanting to take a leadership and business development role
- The ability to assess the district plan and offer land development planning support to the team, would be advantageous
Benefits and perks
- A flexible working environment
- Support/mentoring from Registered/Licensed surveyors in the company from other offices.
- Friendly family orientated office
- Social events and focus on a healthy work-life balance
- Support for ongoing professional development, training, mentoring and for cadastral licensing.
- Internal promotion opportunities
- The opportunity to be involved with a diverse range and scale of projects
If you would like to be an integral part of a growing, innovative multi-disciplinary firm, join us! Make the leap and apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that you must have a valid New Zealand work or residency visa to be considered for this position.