Intermediate/Senior Civil Designer
Primary Location: Auckland
Job No: AKL003ISC
Cook Costello have an immediate requirement for an Intermediate or Senior Civil Designer to support our amazing, talented, productive, diverse, multinational team. Based in Auckland you will possess strong technical skills in 12d and AutoCad. Enjoy the fantastic Auckland lifestyle whilst working on projects across New Zealand.
Cook Costello is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm founded more than 40 years ago in Whangarei, New Zealand. Since then, we have expanded across both islands, now having offices in Whangarei, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We pride ourselves on the quality each person brings to our team and are always keen to hear from outstanding individuals to add to our growing, innovative, multidisciplinary firm.
- 4 to 8+ years’ experience
- Good understanding of NZ design codes, standards, and legislation
- Solid experience with 12d and AutoCad (Civil 3D)
- Experience in NZ Land Development and/or commercial projects
- Focus on delivering quality designs to the meet our clients' needs
- Broad understanding of civil design principles
- Excellent communication skills
Join our 70 staff members from 13 countries in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Architecture and architectural design
- Project management
- Land development
- Earthquake assessments and strengthening of commercial and private buildings
Rewards and Benefits
- Fantastic benefits, wellness contributions, social events and focus on a healthy work-life balance.
- Support for professional registration (if applicable) and ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to help build the Auckland service offering
- The opportunity to be involved with a range of projects (residential and commercial) and experiences though our different disciplines
- The opportunity to for personal and technical development with a small highly motivated team
We are passionate about creating amazing environments not just for our clients but also for our staff. We pride ourselves on maintaining an upbeat, well cared for team. If you are passionate about engineering and mentoring you may be the super star we are looking for.
So if you are available to start soon and want to be an integral part of a growing, innovative multidisciplinary firm, join us! Make the leap and apply by emailing a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand