Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist
Primary Location: Whangarei
We have an immediate requirement for an Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist to join our immensely talented Whangarei office. If you are looking to gain high level mentoring while working on a variety of challenging projects, this is definitely the role for you. The opportunity to gain experience in other disciplines is also provided.
Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or tertiary engineering geology qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, strong report writing and prior experience with slope stability analysis.
- Be able to work accurately and independently while effectively managing your time.
- Ability to work well within a team to successfully deliver projects.
- Proven professional track record and professional behaviour, ethical and integral character, abiding with Engineering New Zealand Code of Conduct.
- Working knowledge of NZ codes and standards and geotechnical design experience would be beneficial
- A flexible working environment
- Friendly family orientated office
- Social events and focus on a healthy work-life balance
- Support for ongoing professional development, training and mentoring
- Internal promotion opportunities
- The opportunity to be involved with a diverse range and scale of projects
We are passionate about creating amazing environments not just for our clients but also for our staff. We pride ourselves on maintaining an upbeat, well cared for team. If you are passionate about engineering you may be the super star we are looking for.
So if you are available to start soon and want to be an integral part of a growing, innovative multidisciplinary firm, join us! Make the leap and apply by emailing a CV and cover letter to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand