Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer
Primary Location: Wellington
Job No: WEL001IG
We have an immediate requirement for Intermediate Geotechnical Engineers to join our immensely talented Wellington office in the heart of the CBD. As a young office, we have got new and exciting projects which we want you be involved with. If you are looking to take the next step in your engineering career within a supportive and empowering team environment, this is most definitely the role for you.
Cook Costello is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm founded more than 40 years ago in Whangarei, New Zealand. Since then, we have expanded across both islands, now having offices in Whangarei, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We pride ourselves on the quality each person brings to our team and are always keen to hear from outstanding individuals to add to our growing, innovative, multidisciplinary firm.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Tertiary qualification
- Working knowledge of NZ codes and standards
- Strong geotechnical design and report writing
- Ability to work accurately and independently whilst managing your time to meet due dates
- Ability to work well within a team to deliver projects
Join our 70 staff members from 13 countries in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Architecture and architectural design
- Project management
- Land development
- Earthquake assessments and strengthening of commercial and private buildings
Rewards and Benefits
- Fantastic benefits, wellness contributions, social events and focus on a healthy work-life balance.
- Support for professional registration (if applicable) and ongoing professional development
- A positive and empowering work environment.
- The opportunity to be involved with a range of projects (residential and commercial) and experiences through our different disciplines
- The opportunity to travel between our Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland and Whangarei offices
We are passionate about creating amazing environments not just for our clients but also for our staff. We pride ourselves on maintaining an upbeat, well cared for team. If you are passionate about engineering you may be the super star we are looking for.
So if you are available to start soon and want to be an integral part of a growing, innovative multidisciplinary firm, join us! Make the leap and apply by emailing a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand