Senior Structural Engineer (CPEng)
Primary Location: Auckland
Job No: AKL001CS
We have an immediate requirement for a CPEng Structural Engineer to support our amazing, talented, productive, diverse, multinational team of Intermediate and Graduate Engineers. Based in our Auckland office you will report directly to the Office Manager and have not only the opportunity to utilise your extensive technical skills but also assist in growing Cook Costello’s business in Auckland.
Cook Costello is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm founded more than 40 years ago in Whangarei, New Zealand. Since then, we have expanded across both islands, now having offices in Whangarei, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We pride ourselves on the quality each person brings to our team and are always keen to hear from outstanding individuals to add to our growing, innovative, multidisciplinary firm.
- Tertiary qualification with CPEng (IPENZ)
- Working knowledge of NZ codes and standards
- Seismic knowledge
- Strong report writing
- Prior experience working at a senior level
- Be able to work accurately and independently whilst managing your time to meet due dates, as well as being able to lead and drive a team to deliver projects
- Proven professional track record and professional behaviour, ethical and integral character, abiding with IPENZ Code of Conduct
Join our 70 staff members from 13 countries in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Architecture and architectural design
- Project management
- Land development
- Earthquake assessments and strengthening of commercial and private buildings
Rewards and Benefits
- Fantastic benefits, wellness contributions, social events and focus on a healthy work-life balance.
- Support for ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to grow a structural team with local and national support
- The opportunity to be involved with a range of projects (residential and commercial) and experiences though our different disciplines
- The opportunity to travel between our Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland and Whangarei offices
We are passionate about creating amazing environments not just for our clients but also for our staff. We pride ourselves on maintaining an upbeat, well cared for team. If you are passionate about engineering and mentoring you may be the super star we are looking for.
So if you are available to start soon and want to be an integral part of a growing, innovative multidisciplinary firm, join us! Make the leap and apply by emailing a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand